At Kentucky Pain Associates, we strive to make every patient’s experience the best it can be. We understand that you have other duties and responsibilities to attend to, so we want to streamline your visit with us as much as possible. If you are dealing with personal injury, especially related to Workers’ Comp or Auto Accidents, we are confident we are the best resource in the area for your care and support.
Have a medical question? Are you new to our practice and want more info?
Here are details to know if you desire care from KPA:
When you come in for an appointment, please have the following information available:
- A valid, government issued photo ID
- Your insurance information along with the claim number for the auto accident
- The name and contact information for your attorney
- The name and contact information for any other physicians you are treating with. For example a Chiropractor or Physical Therapist.
On your first visit, please arrive 20 minutes early and be prepared to fill out our “New Patient” paperwork packet. This will ensure the timely processing of your treatment and medical bills. To make this process more convenient, you can submit the “Patient Demographic Form” online or download and print the forms to fill out at home and bring with you on your first visit!
If you are driving to KPA in your own vehicle, we provide free parking in the PARC Garage behind our building. Contact Us for more details.
If you need help with transportation:
- We provide TARC bus tickets for your ride home or,
- We can arrange round trip transportation with 3 days advance notice.To schedule transportation, call (502) 855-3919 ext. 1